Sunday 3 July 2011

A Wonderful Day 2 b Celebrated

me0w ^_^

Ow..is it that tyme already? It's d most awaited day..im getting older by a year!

First of all..alhamdulillah..thanks to Allah that i've been given a chance to live through another year..hope it'll be the same next year..amin.

An infinity of thanks to ibu, thanks for suffering for 9 months..safely delivered me into this world...taking care of me when until now...being my best friends..and being my pillar of strength..i love u a million ibu

Also, a sea of thanks to bapa..thanks for taking care of me..providing me with all my needs..supporting me in good or bad times..i love u a million bapa

Just open my fb profile..OMG..i never expected to receive that many wishes...it was way more than last year's wishes..anyway..tqvm dearies..

Well, guess I need to be more mature now..being wiser in making decision and choices..able to held more responsibility..huhu..sounds scary!

I dont want to grow up!!!

Being a grown up sucks...teenager's life was way easier and fun....but if i never step forward to embrace that fact..I'll never grow up.

It's tyme. Be prepared. Ahem..do i sounds like master Yoda??

No comments:

Post a Comment