Thursday 4 July 2013

another year passed, another step into life

me0w (^_^)Y

Alhamdulillah, passed my EOP..not with flying colours though..but grateful for the result as it is...actually, thinking that ive lost my pace sumwhere between kpop n life..need to get it back!
The last 3rd year have been an interesting journey..so much to learn..so many things that i dunno..
Insyaallah..progressing to another tough year ahead..before im able to grab a scroll..entitling me the title DR.
Its a huge responsibility, insyaallah i will make myself worth it!

Ok, just celebrated another birthday...alhamdulillah to be well and alive for another year..
Like last year, this year im lucky enough to celebrate my birthday at home..after so many years celebrating at school..or college..
And like any other birthday..mum start telling on stories about my birthday..which i have memorized due to endless storytelling for the past 23years..hahaha :0
After being through OnG, the stories seems more meaningful now..not that i dunno how difficult childbirth is..but to be able to see it face to face..make me really respect n loved my mum infinitely!!

So, a very happy birthday to myself..n all d best of lucks for me to step into another year of journey...


No comments:

Post a Comment