Wednesday 24 August 2011

Raya...raya...raya..

me0w ^_^

*raya songs humming in the background*

Wa..its nearly raya already la!!
Miss me? ;)
I've been bz, so didnt write anytink 4 quite some tyme..
I've lost too much of weight this ramadhan so it'll take some tyme 2 recover it back..
No worries coz im sure i'll gain most of it from eating d raya dishes...

Tok n tok wan is at home, so my house will b streaming of visitors this raya...quite a contradiction 2 my ordinary raya day..coz we generally dont receives many visitors..

That means lots of works 4 me..ibu has been bugging me bout the house-cleaning job, a position that i've been holding for many years already..oh my..n there's a lot more grounds 2 cover this year in such a short time..im bz with d driving classes 2...hurm...
So, dearest bro n sis..b prepared 4 d CEO of housekeeping homecoming! I've sorted out d jobs 4 each 1 of u..
Also, i believe raya shopin is not done yet..ibu usually leaves that 2 me 2..
Urgh..hope its not 2 crowded 4 me at the mall..

Ok, plan 2 play sum fireworks wit my housem8 ton8..he3~
Hopes DrF doesnt find out or we r cooked..or more like boiled..or is it burned?? ha3..wateva la!!

That's all 4 now..

                                   _Salam Aidilfitri_
                                     _Maaf zahir batin_

p/s i wanna sum raya cookies...


No comments:

Post a Comment