Sunday 16 October 2011

My pikachu~

me0w  ^_^

Yay..i got my cute pikachu!

Few facts bout my pikachu

Real name: Acer Aspire 1 Happy 2....Im happy 2!
Colour: Banana Yellow......Yummy r8?
Size: 10.2"(l)x7.3"(w)x1"(d).....Small can easily fit into my bag
Weight: 1.15kg....Very light & easy 2 carry
Specs:
Windows 7 Starter...... I dont really like it cause I cant change d desktop background with it(which I absolutely loves 2 do!) but Ive find a software that can make it possible 2 do so!
Intel Atom N570(1.66GHz)....fast indeed!
2G memory & 500G HDD....much space 2 keep my files..
Build in Wifi, Bluetooth & card reader ;)
1.3megapixel webcam..not bad for picture!
Multigesture touchpad....loves it!
Battery: Last 6hrs when fully charged....in the advertisement, it's suppose 2 last for 8hrs but after using it,  this is the longest time I've achieved!

And so, here's her picture:

Anterior view

Posterior view

The awesome banana yellow colour, hence d name pikachu!
For the price, most of the shops sells at RM990..but I bought her in a shop in Low Yat and got her for only RM940..
Acer Aspire 1 Happy 2 series is also available in other colours:
I originally want the orange colour but as i understand it is currently out of stock in Malaysia..the available ones are the AP version only.


So, that's my pikachu! Yeah, I loves 2 gives name for my belongings..bcause I loves them.
If u want 2 get a new netbook, i would recommend Acer Aspire 1 Happy 2 series..


No comments:

Post a Comment