Saturday 7 July 2012

back 2 a student life~

me0w ^_^

Alhamdulillah..problem solved at last! Thanks ibu!
Currently back at college, new sem starting on mon..
oh my..im sooooo nervous beb!
Being with unfamilliar crowd, new environment...hope that i can cope n tolerate it well..
yes i can do it!!(positive thinking bebeh!!)
Ok, starting my 1st posting in surgery, need 2 refresh my brain with anatomy n physiology again..owh2 pathology also
Not forgetting, my dissertation 4 AMS is still not done..my sv havent replied yet the corrected version..haish..thinking that i can finish it all b4 clinical years start..somehow it seems like i have 2 do both at the same time la..
Ok, now gotta slow down on korean dramas n naruto..he3~
Cross your fingers everyone..all da best 2 me myself!!


No comments:

Post a Comment