Thursday 24 May 2012

Kyaaaa~ UKISS!!!

me0w ^_^

Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa(with loud shrieking fan-girling screams)


UKISS is coming 2 msia....
kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~ *faint*

ok, 4 d note, me start liking ukiss like 1semester ago..ha2..blame it on..ME MYSELF..i juz surfing on youtube 4 a night..n came across 1 of their vids..then lead 2 another....n another...n another...then i bcame a kissme~

yay...they r here in msia again...oh my...oh my...i so wanna go n meet them..but....nobody wanna go wit me la...shud i go alone then? but its no fun going 2 meet them without any1 2 scream wit..well, any1 that i know la..coz im sure there'll be loads...loads of other fangirlz there...
hurm..how la?? me so wanna go...
any1 want 2 go wit me??
*batting eyelashes wit sum aegyo in effect*


kevin...i so wanna meet u in person la....


No comments:

Post a Comment