Wednesday 16 April 2014

Never take things for granted

me0w ^_^

wanna go home, juggling between works 2 be done and family at home..hurm, both are equally important but Dr A's word in yestrday's seminar keep ringing in my ear..
nothing is more important than your family..u grow up but at the same time ur parents grow old too..dont forget that, shower them ur love before its too late
and at that moment i was enlightened..yup, know it deep in my heart but she made me realize i really do keep my study as my first priority..

and in view of recent events, many of my close friends lost their loved one..it hurts to watch them, i remember the day when tok passed away..i was deeply grieved..luckily i can still sit for my exam that time..
but it make me regret not going to see her more often when she was alive, not calling her often, i've got many things to tell her still..how much i love her..how much i respect her..im closer to her than my mom..i really miss her now..really..really..especially now when im learning all about her disease, to know how she suffered to raise me and my brother and sister while our parents are away at work..its true i was immature then, but to think of her now when i can understand everything is just so..overwhelming...

Dear Allah, please give my parents a long and healthy live, give them peace of mind and soul, at least until i can be independent and took care of them just like how they used to take care of us when we were small...give them strength to withstand ur trials and to keep on performing ibadah..

sincerely, the lacking and ignorant daughter...
 

1 comment:

  1. you still got time to correct things, things that i won't be able to do anymore. they know you love them, but, you still have to show it to them. that will make them happier.

    ReplyDelete