Sunday 27 April 2014

People come and goes but memories remain deep in the heart..

The last few weeks was a turbulence time..my fellow friend that been with me since the 1st year was sitting for the exams that determine their whole life ahead of them..the professional exam
Even though im not struggling with them, i can feel their pain, anxiety and tension...
My lacking self had contribute what i can to them..and alhamdulillah they make it..
For the first time ever, i cried in public..haha..really not bluffing..its the first time ever...so happy for them..
Congratulations my dear 7th MBBS UiTM..sincerely in my heart i wish u all the best for the next phase of ur life...
For the few who stumbled a few step, remember Allah know best..
Maybe He knows that u r not ready yet..indeed He is the best planner..no matter how much we have planned its all in His hands in the ends..
My dearies, a heartiest congratulation from me..
My beloved, ur time will come soon..its ok to fall down once in a while because u really learnt and grow up from the missteps..
Till then my prayers will always be with u guys..i.allah..let's succeed together



No comments:

Post a Comment