Monday 7 May 2012

im still here..

me0w ^_^

*vacuum cleaner sounds in the background*

fuh3..its so dusty here dont u tink so?
ha..its been ages since i laz wrote...mainly due to nothing to write about..but its also bcause ive been so busy la..
who say's taking AMS is not busy?
ok, u may see me as not busy in the earlier months but actually there's lots of works to be done...
ok, i stil got tyme 2 dload dramas n stuff..but still...dont u guys 2?
Haish, starting 2 get emo talking bout this topic la...so..lets talk bout sumtink else now
ok, now in d final n most exhausting part of d year..the end of the sem where there is report submission+paper submission+conference presentation+viva exam+written exam+moving out 2 new house..
ok, that's a very long equation and it equals to exhausted me (",)'
plus there's few personal problems that choose the perfect timing to surface creating an overload of stressful pressure on me
did u problems make an appointment wit each other? to come all at one go
maybe this is the way Allah wanted 2 test me, maybe im starting to forget Him little by little
hurm..maybe..
so, me being so exhausted n stress..decided 2 take a break at home.
sharing it all wit ibu proven 2 b d best decision
i felt so relieved, ibu offers me options..thank u ibu :)
so, basically im recharged now..
so tyme 2 go back 2 d eons of work n face d problems again..in a new spirit
thanks mum, for all ur support, care n lending ur ears..
u r truly my bezfren..4 eva...




No comments:

Post a Comment